Stardust duel academy forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 149 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:57 am
Card of the week

Masked Change Second
Affiliates

Gladiator Duel Academy

Eternity Rise Academy

Pyro teaches you about "synergy"

Go down

Pyro teaches you about "synergy" Empty Pyro teaches you about "synergy"

Post by Magma Golem (Pyro) Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:57 pm

As I come online, I've been thinking about The youtube deck profiles i seen today, and Heard the term "Synergy"
Synergy in general is the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects. So it made me think, when it comes to deck building, Is this an important tool?

Yes, because the definition in yugioh is when all of your deck's parts should work in unity to reach your win condition*. Quite simply put, the cards should support each other. So than i Thought about my T.G. Koa'ki deck, what makes it so consistent. Simple Along with swarming i try to maintain control, so I start by special summoning T.G. Striker (while controlling no monsters). Next, I normal summon Coach Soldier Wolfbark, if I get not response, I summon bear from grave. I overlay and xyz summon Tiger King, use his eff and set, then activate Tensu.
I use tensu, and normal summon koa'ki Meiru Urnight, reveal Iron Core of Koa'ki meiru to special summon Koa'ki Meiru Crusader. Last I tune Cursader with T.G Striker, and syncrho summon Goyo Guardian.

So, when it comes to building a beck by yourself think about "Synergy" and think about how the cards work together (if you plan to be original). It's always a good tool to have, if your deck doesn't have many different cards or combos that work together, than it's imbalance and you should think about cards that will or may balance it out making the deck competitive and thus, your deck becomes powerful deck and hard to beat
Magma Golem (Pyro)
Magma Golem (Pyro)

level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down