Stardust duel academy forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 149 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:57 am
Card of the week

Masked Change Second
Affiliates

Gladiator Duel Academy

Eternity Rise Academy

Wunder's Test Results

Go down

Wunder's Test Results Empty Wunder's Test Results

Post by RoadKamelot Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Deck Used:
Tester-Inzektors
Testee-Heroes

Break Down of skill
Deck Build: 12/40
Your deck is very standard, which obviously has benefits. Your deck runs cards which are too slow, for example your run hero blast (correct me if wrong) which is absolutely terrible against the current meta and higher tiers. Double Cardcar D isnt too good considering the draw power you already have, cause you have 6 searching cards :p. Thunder King rai-oh is pretty bad considering how many cards add cards from your deck to your hand instead of standard drawing. And pretty much the same thing, pot of duality, it affects your deck so much, you cant fuse, special summon photon thrasher, use summoner monks effect, i mean at least run 1 but not 3.
Control of the duel 3/10:
He didnt control the duel very well, he made very obvious moves which (considering the deck i used) was pretty bad. He made so many opportunities for me to make a comeback, your traps didnt support any of your moves, slowing your plays.
Side Deck 1/10: Your side deck runs cards which just support your cards and are tooooooooo situational.
Focus: 7/10
The majority of the time he concentrated. He made some uncommon mistakes which he fixed legitimately.
Attitude:10/10
He is a very nice person to duel, quite entertaining. He will definately make a lot of friends on dn and or on here.

Ruling 3/10
Total 35/100
Welcome to ancient fairy dragon

RoadKamelot
RoadKamelot

level 0 Warning

https://stardustdragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down