Stardust duel academy forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 149 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:57 am
Card of the week

Masked Change Second
Affiliates

Gladiator Duel Academy

Eternity Rise Academy

Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now)

4 posters

Go down

yes or no?

Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) I_vote_lcap67%Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) I_vote_lcap33%Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) Empty Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now)

Post by Infinity Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:42 am

Due to unfortunate circumstances one of the owners/co-owners believes that the entire academy should get retested because he/she believes that everyone was not put in the correct dorm.... Do you think we should do this?

Vote canceling allowed.

Infinity
co-owner
co-owner

level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) Empty Legendary's vote

Post by (immortal)Legendary Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:18 am

I vote um................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Sure

(immortal)Legendary

level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) Empty Re: Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now)

Post by jman455 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Thank u
jman455
jman455

Qausar Points : 100,000,000
level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now) Empty Re: Should everyone in the entire academy get retested(vote now)

Post by x hazmah x Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:29 pm

No, i dont really understand the point. Its also useless to put a pole on it cos most ppl will think ofc that there good enough now to get a retest but 1. if u learned in this acad how to be better then thats what ur supposed to do but buy a retest. 2. If ur good enough to move up do DA and get DP or grind for the dorms. 3. Also if u give retests now then later on ppl will ask for retests like this later.

x hazmah x

Level 2 Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by jman455 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:33 pm

we r ranked 8
jman455
jman455

Qausar Points : 100,000,000
level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by x hazmah x Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Thats totally random

x hazmah x

Level 2 Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down