Stardust duel academy forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 149 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:57 am
Card of the week

Masked Change Second
Affiliates

Gladiator Duel Academy

Eternity Rise Academy

New Cards, New Archtypes, new Format?!(is this the end of Burning abyss, QLiphorts and current meta?!)

4 posters

Go down

New Cards, New Archtypes, new Format?!(is this the end of Burning abyss, QLiphorts and current meta?!) Empty New Cards, New Archtypes, new Format?!(is this the end of Burning abyss, QLiphorts and current meta?!)

Post by Infinity Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crossed_Souls

take a look at the spoiler list lol

Infinity
co-owner
co-owner

level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

New Cards, New Archtypes, new Format?!(is this the end of Burning abyss, QLiphorts and current meta?!) Empty Re: New Cards, New Archtypes, new Format?!(is this the end of Burning abyss, QLiphorts and current meta?!)

Post by Orogoth the relentless Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:14 am

I still think meta will livel

Orogoth the relentless

Back to top Go down

New Cards, New Archtypes, new Format?!(is this the end of Burning abyss, QLiphorts and current meta?!) Empty Re: New Cards, New Archtypes, new Format?!(is this the end of Burning abyss, QLiphorts and current meta?!)

Post by Lucifungus Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 am

Yeah, I seriously doubt qliphorts will die, maybe burning abyss and shadolls.... But qliphorts wont die for a long time brah

Lucifungus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadKamelot Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:20 pm

these new cards are amazing ive came up with 3 otks already. Shaddolls will definately get better thanks to Yuki Usagi. BA will spam An Unexpected Guy obviosuly. If you were to class Tellarknights as meta (which i do) you will lose to An Unexpected Guy.
RoadKamelot
RoadKamelot

level 0 Warning

https://stardustdragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jman455 Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Lol haha I use my deck it's beats all of the decks u just named
jman455
jman455

Qausar Points : 100,000,000
level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by *Love* Ashley Laura Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:57 pm

yay my infernoids are getting more support xx
*Love* Ashley Laura
*Love* Ashley Laura
co-owner
co-owner

level 0 Warning

http://stardust.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jman455 Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:59 pm

no on one reads my post i made yesterday
jman455
jman455

level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by *Love* Ashley Laura Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 pm

i saw it xx
*Love* Ashley Laura
*Love* Ashley Laura
co-owner
co-owner

level 0 Warning

http://stardust.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jman455 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:13 pm

awww no one post on it Sad
jman455
jman455

level 0 Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum